TEN DAYS! OVER FIFTY EVENTS! 11 NEW EVENTS FOR 2018!
A Bonanza of Festival Family Fun!
This year we are pleased to have over 50 events taking place during the course of Festival week, covering a wide spectrum of activities and interests and catering for all age groups. We look forward to welcoming back old events that are well loved and supported by the people of Randalstown and also giving our support to the new events this year.
- Family Ramble;
- Wine and Cheese Evening;
- Gymkhana, Dog Show, Vintage Tractor Run and Family Fun Fair; See below for the Gymkhana Schedule
- Songs of Praise;
- Family Fun Cycle;
- Slow Bike Ride;
- Senior Citizens Mystery Tour;
- Wednesday evening Duck Race, Family Fun Night and Outdoor Concert;
- Soapbox Derby;
Our new events for this year include:
- Open Clay Pigeon Shoot
- Afternoon Tea Dance
- Food & Culture Night
- Creative Arts & Craft Showcase
- Old Bleach Bowling Taster Session
- Horticulture & History Walking Tour
- St. Benedicts College 10K Run/5K Walk
- Gin Experience with Friends of Maine IPS
- Guest Tea & Entertainment Night
Our Festival gallery can be viewed here